Far Hills Race Meeting encourages the use of buses and public transportation. If you are planning to bring a bus to the event, please call (908)685-2929 to register your information.
Traveling from Route 78:
- Take Exit 29 to Route 287 North to Exit 22B (Route 202/206 North). Bear right at Route 202 North and proceed to Gate #2.
Traveling from Bernardsville via Route 202 South:
- At railroad tracks in Far Hills, turn left onto Liberty Corner Road (County # 512) to Gate #4 or #5.
Traveling from the South via Route 287:
- Take Exit 22B. Turn right onto Route 202/206 North. Bear right onto Route 202 North and proceed to Gate #2.
Traveling from the North via Route 287:
- Take Exit 22 to Route 202/206 North. Bear right onto 202 North and proceed to Gate #2.
Traveling from Chester / Peapack area via Route 206 South:
- Turn left onto Pottersville Road (County #512) to Main Street in Gladstone. Turn right onto Main Street in Gladstone (County #512). Follow into Far Hills. Turn left onto Route 202 North and proceed to Gate #2.
Traveling from Basking Ridge and Liberty Corner Road (County #512):
- Proceed north on Liberty Corner Road (County #512) to Gate #4 or #5.
Please check this information closer to race day for any updates.
Trains run continuously from Hoboken, NJ and all stations on the Gladstone line on race day.
For more timely information, visit www.njtransit.com or call 973-275-5555.
REMINDER: New Jersey Transit will operate additional trains on race day to accomodate race attendees. To avoid traffic, you may wish to consider this option.
- Advance purchase of general admission tickets are $60 each and $30 for parking. General admission tickets on event day may only be purchased at the gate for $120. Parking is $30.
- Avoid traffic congestion, plan to arrive early. Gates open at 8 AM.
- RESERVED PARKERS PLEASE HANG THE COLOR-CODED CARD FROM REAR-VIEW MIRROR. It helps traffic move more smoothly.
- Tickets will be checked at the gate, so please make sure you have them ready to present. Those without these credentials will have to purchase tickets at event day prices.
- Please tell your guests to park in the General Parking.
- SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED.
- No tents are allowed in the Reserved Parking or General Admission areas. If it looks like rain, be sure to pack your umbrella.
- Use of AT&T Main Entrance- GATE #1 gate will be used for Reserved Parking spaces #676 to #1601 (GREEN color code only) and Oversized Vehicles spaces “A” to “Z”. This gate closes at noon. Thereafter, you must use gates #2, 4, or 5.
VIEW GATE MAP
- No vehicles larger than mini-vans, SUV’s or pickup trucks will be allowed in the numbered spaces.
All race goers must leave Moorland Farm property by 6 PM.
DUI Laws are strictly enforced.