To provide an enjoyable day of steeplechase horse racing for all of our attendees, the Far Hills Race Meeting reminds you of the following:
- Gates open at 8 a.m. Post time for the first race is 1:00 p.m. All spectators must be off the grounds by 6 p.m.
- No one who appears intoxicated will be admitted to the grounds.
- ID checks will be made throughout the day. Underage drinkers will be arrested.
- Heavy alcohol consumption will not be tolerated. No drinking games will be permitted (i.e. blocks of ice for drink luges, funnels and pails with hoses, beer pong tables, etc.).
- All attendees are responsible for disposing of their own trash. Recycling kits are provided for each space. Please help defray the cost of post-event cleanup by carting out your trash or depositing it in one of the trash receptacles placed throughout the property.
- Tents that obstruct views and site-lines will not be permitted.
- Loud music is strictly prohibited.
- Spectators are not permitted on the racecourse. Pedestrians are permitted to cross the track at specified gates between races.
- Anyone leaving the grounds must discard all open alcohol containers before exiting the property.
- Please be courteous of your neighbors.
Anyone violating these guidelines and rules of expected behavior may be asked to leave the property immediately.
As always, DUI laws will be enforced by local law enforcement officers.
For additional information, contact Far Hills Race Meeting at (908) 685-2929.