These are the new policies for the Far Hills Race Meeting:
• General admission ticketholders entering pedestrian gates will not be permitted to bring in alcohol. Spectators will be subject to search and hand-held metal detectors.
• Only reserved parking spot holders, tent holders and registered caterers are permitted to bring alcohol on the property for their private parties.
• All caterers are required to register with the Far Hills Race Meeting Association in advance. Unregistered deliveries of alcohol to the race grounds are prohibited.
• All buses are required to register with the Far Hills Race Meeting Association prior to the event.
• Entrance will be denied to visibly intoxicated attendees.
• No tailgating or alcohol consumption permitted within General Parking areas.
Underage drinking and DUI laws will be strictly enforced by law enforcement officers. Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in removal from the event. For more information regarding these policies, please contact the Far Hills Race Meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-234-0537. For general information about the Far Hills Race Meeting, please see our FAQ.