John T. von Stade, whose 17-year tenure as president of the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame from 1989-2005 is the longest in the institution’s history, died Nov. 25 at his home in Lutherville, Md., after a lengthy illness. He was 83.
- Open Road Auto Group Celebrates 40+ Years of Horses and Family at the Far Hills Race Meeting
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank & Far Hills Race Meeting – A Shared History and Commitment to Community
- Past and Future Collide at Last Year’s Centennial Running of the Far Hills Race Meeting
- The Voice of the Triple Crown – Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and Belmont Stakes – Returns to Far Hills
- Longtime National Museum President John von Stade Dies