SOMERVILLE, N.J., July, 2018 – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) Somerset, an RWJBarnabas Health facility, has received a $500,000 donation from the Far Hills Race Meeting Association for behavioral health services. In recognition of the generous donation RWJUH Somerset has dedicated The Far Hills Race Meeting Behavioral Health Unit in the association’s honor. The Far Hills Race Meeting Association donation through Somerset Health Care Foundation, the hospital’s fundraising arm, will enable RWJUH Somerset to enhance its inpatient behavioral health services, partial hospitalization / intensive outpatient behavioral health services and crisis center, which sees more than 200 patients each month. The hospital plans to add 12 beds to its existing 16-bed inpatient treatment unit which was renovated in 2017.
- A full recap of our 101st Running at Far Hills Race Meeting
- Betting 101 for Far Hills Race Meeting’s 101st Running
- What to Know Before Coming to Race Day
- Open Road Auto Group Celebrates 40+ Years of Horses and Family at the Far Hills Race Meeting
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank & Far Hills Race Meeting – A Shared History and Commitment to Community