SOMERVILLE, N.J., July, 2018 – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH) Somerset, an RWJBarnabas Health facility, has received a $500,000 donation from the Far Hills Race Meeting Association for behavioral health services. In recognition of the generous donation RWJUH Somerset has dedicated The Far Hills Race Meeting Behavioral Health Unit in the association’s honor. The Far Hills Race Meeting Association donation through Somerset Health Care Foundation, the hospital’s fundraising arm, will enable RWJUH Somerset to enhance its inpatient behavioral health services, partial hospitalization / intensive outpatient behavioral health services and crisis center, which sees more than 200 patients each month. The hospital plans to add 12 beds to its existing 16-bed inpatient treatment unit which was renovated in 2017.
- Far Hills Race Meeting Postpones 100th Running Until October 2021
- Far Hills Race is Over, But Charitable Efforts Go On
- Annual NJ Horse Racing Event Raises Thousands for Health Care Organizations
- Far Hills Race Meeting: Big Winner Every Year is Charity
- Annual Far Hills Steeplechase to Benefit Five Local Charities